Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
They look well used and the guy hasn't advertised them well. I would toss the chain and cassette, but if he hasn't had any accidents on the deraileurs, levers, etc they could be really good. The sram levers themselves go for $100, the brake levers about 60 or 70 and aero bars aren't cheap. So you could get yourself a bargain their. I just bought all this gear new and if I saw this, I would have picked it up just for the brake and gear levers and perhaps bars, if working and if the price was right. Ask more questions about the current condition of the products, but you could get a bargain.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They look well used and the guy hasn't advertised them well. I would toss the chain and cassette, but if he hasn't had any accidents on the deraileurs, levers, etc they could be really good. The sram levers themselves go for $100, the brake levers about 60 or 70 and aero bars aren't cheap. So you could get yourself a bargain their. I just bought all this gear new and if I saw this, I would have picked it up just for the brake and gear levers and perhaps bars, if working and if the price was right. Ask more questions about the current condition of the products, but you could get a bargain.

I was thinking the same, replacing the chain and cassette. But this would just be my starting use of my bike, then I'll slowly replace with newer pieces.

Any thoughts about this set?
New Microshift Double 10 Speed Centos Blk Group Set Shimano Compatible | eBay

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
They are ok, nothing special. I think you can do better than that. Keep searching..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.