Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I received my first Velo wear Jersey to day and it happened to be the Road Bike Review one, it fits a Little loose. The only small ***** I have is that I payed next day air UPS, Ordered it on Thursday did not arrive till Tuesday, But it made it so I know not to pay extra any more for next day air Life lesson learned.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
339 Posts
I got my bibs and jersey yesterday as well, ordered on Saturday with UPS 2 day air and received on Wednesday (they aren't open on Saturday so it was shipped on Monday and made it on time).

Before I bought mine though I realized I am not a Large when it comes to cycling jerseys but rather a medium unlike with T-Shirts so the large bibs (I'm 6'2") and the medium jersey fit like a glove, the suspenders on the bibs are slightly longer than on my Giordana bibs so they fit a little better.

The tribal RBR kit looks pretty flash too and matches my yellow Assos gloves, I must look like a total poseur while I'm out riding. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.