Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey dude,

I'll be in the scranton area next weekend for Easter. I'll head out for a ride Saturday if you want. I can also introduce you to a guy who lives up there who's been looking for people to ride with too. Lemme know. -- Al

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a fun ride Not a race

I was thinking of riding from the Nicholson bridge to Great Bend and back I think it is like 50 miles . There are a few stores on the way for snacks and such .Like a C+ B ride

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cheezhead said:
I can also introduce you to a guy who lives up there who's been looking for people to ride with too. Lemme know. -- Al
Whom is this person you know of?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jessup. We have a group of riders in Justus called Hubbard bike club. www.hubbardbicycleclub.com I'm MTBing right now, but I'll be switching to the road as soon as DH season starts next month. There's about 5-10 road riders that go about 25-40 miles and 15-30 mtbers that go 7-18 miles every Thursnight. Check out the website and if you have any ?'s, email me. Also the LBC has a wedsesnight ride from the Waverly Comm Center.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.