This Post Starts a Photo Tag Game for Members of the Road Bike Review Community.
How to Play:
Be the first to post a picture of the your bike in similiar place or with a similiar object as the last posted photo tag in this thread. As part of the response you must post the next "tag" photo. If you are the first then you become the new "Winner" of RBR photo tag.
Rules of RBR Photo Tag.
1) All photos must include your bike in the frame.
2) Pictures must be taken by you (or a friend riding with you). Do not use pictures found on the internet or other sources for tag sites.
3) You should ride your bike to and from the photo the "Tag Sites".
4) Use good judgement about "Tag Sites". Make it something that people are likely to have something similiar within riding distance.
5) If it's not crystal clear from the photo, provide a small bit of guidance about the kind of photo tag you hope to get in response. For example, if you post a picture of your bike with a Merry Go Round and hope to the next tag is also a Merry Go Round then make that part of your post. If not people WILL respond with their bike and a Ferris Wheel, which without guidance from the original poster is a valid tag.
6) If the current tag ages to the point that shows "4 Days Ago" or more in the top left, it is an expiried tag. The first RBRer to post a new photo referencing the current expiried tag photo and new tag photo becomes the current "winner". (I will illustrate an example of what I mean by this in the first post).
7) You can't tag your own photo. If you are the current "winner" sit back and let others enjoy the fun.
8) You won't be able to play every time. Some tags just won't exist everywhere in the world. Sit back and wait for your opportunity and enjoy the shots.
9) You will get skunked. You'll ride out and get a "tag" and somebody will already have beat you to it by the time you get your post up. It's part of the game and part of the fun, go with the flow and enjoy the shots.
10) This is just a bit of fun, not a serious competition. Don't take it too seriously. If it gets out of hand and becomes no fun...the Mods will lock up the thread and let fade down the page.