Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rocco said:
He was on the Noah today.
How can you tell? I can't find one single pic showing his bike from the side.

Its weird that Wrench Science stopped carrying Ridley, supposedly because they were breaking too often, and then of course, right away, Competitive Cyclist starts carrying them, touting them as the best thing since sliced bread......

·
Self-Banned
16,907 Posts
Good eyes I guess?...

How can you tell? I can't find one single pic showing his bike from the side.

Its weird that Wrench Science stopped carrying Ridley, supposedly because they were breaking too often, and then of course, right away, Competitive Cyclist starts carrying them, touting them as the best thing since sliced bread......

I watched the stage on OLN this morning. They showed him up close when he and two of his workers were pulling him up through cars and back into to the peloton. He must have taken a natural break, flatted or had a mechanical. It was clearly a Noah that he was riding. In fact you could see the team car go by the camera bike with a bunch of Noahs on the rack.

Anyway, Ridley has spotty quality much like Cervelo has had. Many in Europe call them Breakley.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.