1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
Aren't you married? Whadya need a robot vaccuum for?

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
paint said:
Aren't you married? Whadya need a robot vaccuum for?
You know this will cause a hailstrom of proposals, don't you.;)

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
No, No, No! That's the Scooba, not the Roomba. Scooba is a floor washer, Roomba is a vacuum. So there :p

Without the Roomba, Chloe would get no exercise......

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
snapdragen said:
No, No, No! That's the Scooba, not the Roomba. Scooba is a floor washer, Roomba is a vacuum. So there :p

Without the Roomba, Chloe would get no exercise......
I've been thinking about buying a Roomba for a little company here at home during the day. Does it move fast enough to be a challenging chase? If not, I could put on slippery wool socks, perfect for sliding on the bamboo floors....

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
thinkcooper said:
I've been thinking about buying a Roomba for a little company here at home during the day. Does it move fast enough to be a challenging chase? If not, I could put on slippery wool socks, perfect for sliding on the bamboo floors....
Not sure Roomba would be up to the challenge. But you can play dress up with it:

http://www.myroombud.com/

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
snapdragen said:
Not sure Roomba would be up to the challenge. But you can play dress up with it:

http://www.myroombud.com/
Speaking of dress-up, tomorrow night Karen and I are attending a Victor/Victoria party, and I need to dress in drag. We're doing a roaring twenties look, and I'll be a flapper. Not the toilet kind. Luckily, I've got some tall tranny friends, and have no shortage of stylish, yet sensible pumps in a size 12.5 to choose from. Toe pics?

·
Registered
9,079 Posts
Snapdragen.

How well do you like your Roomba. We have mostly hardwood floors and have been thinking about getting one. My wife only wants one if she gets out of using the regular vaccuum.

Thanks, KJ

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
rogger said:
You know this will cause a hailstrom of proposals, don't you.;)
You LIAR!! :mad:

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
paint said:
You LIAR!! :mad:
Well, there must be something else you're doing wrong. :D

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
thinkcooper said:
Speaking of dress-up, tomorrow night Karen and I are attending a Victor/Victoria party, and I need to dress in drag. We're doing a roaring twenties look, and I'll be a flapper. Not the toilet kind. Luckily, I've got some tall tranny friends, and have no shortage of stylish, yet sensible pumps in a size 12.5 to choose from. Toe pics?
Toe pics and full head to toe pics please!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
KJohnson said:
Snapdragen.

How well do you like your Roomba. We have mostly hardwood floors and have been thinking about getting one. My wife only wants one if she gets out of using the regular vaccuum.

Thanks, KJ
Works well at keeping the dog hair down to a dull roar, but it won't replace regular vacuuming. Here's another discussion we had on these fun toys:

Roomba

1 - 14 of 14 Posts