Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
aka Brent
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for frames I saw some rocklobsters on ebay today super cheap.

Item number: 7215264246

Item number: 7215257839

·
Registered
33 Posts
so are these yours? If not can you check them out since they are in the same town as you and let us know if they are legit auctions?

FF

·
Registered
635 Posts
Fast Freddy said:
so are these yours? If not can you check them out since they are in the same town as you and let us know if they are legit auctions?

FF
They sound legit. It looks like wunlap togo's teammate Simon (team Rocklobster) is the guy selling them. I'm sure wunlap will chime in here as soon as he see's this thread.

DP

·
Registered
33 Posts
DPCX said:
They sound legit. It looks like wunlap togo's teammate Simon (team Rocklobster) is the guy selling them. I'm sure wunlap will chime in here as soon as he see's this thread.

DP
Cool - then there are some SWEET deals on them!

FF

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Sure enough, those shots look to be taken outside Pauls shop in Santa Cruz. That's just Paul and Simon getting rid of bikes that were probably just taking up space. Pretty crazy that their putting them up there with no reserve, starting price, etc. This is a real opportunity to get a dream bike without waiting. Paul is about 35 bikes out right now if you were to order one. So if one fits, get on it!

·
aka Brent
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, they are legit as Josh said. But alas, they aren't mine.
When you see auctions like that you have to post em.

None of my 3 rocklobsters are for sale and I dont know if I will ever part with them...
:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts