Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
this is gonna get moved - but it's awesome anyway! Thanks!

Anyone have more info on the guy? Does he have a website? Sponsors like "Didi"... I can't believe nobody is reporting that LA (was that him?) grabbed him bu the lapels!!! LOl!

He's got balls I'll give him that. I bet he "disappears" .

·
VIP
275 Posts
I'd rather be considered 'doped up' than be a horrible fat blob of a nobody, I'm surprised that pasty fat twit can walk without waddling let alone run. Someone should have atleast squirted their water bottle over it :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
There is snow in those pictures, so this must have been stage 4, Merced to Clovis up in the mountains.

But I saw this dude at the end of the stage in Clovis as I was walking back to my car. Wonder how he got there so quick??

·
Registered
225 Posts
Old_school_nik said:
Anyone have more info on the guy? Does he have a website? Sponsors like "Didi"... I can't believe nobody is reporting that LA (was that him?) grabbed him.
LA has different helmet than the others, so it definitely looks like him...

·
Registered
660 Posts
Maybe he's "ironic"?

saird said:
I'd rather be considered 'doped up' than be a horrible fat blob of a nobody, I'm surprised that pasty fat twit can walk without waddling let alone run. Someone should have atleast squirted their water bottle over it :D

Maybe he's "ironic" and dopes himself to keep up with the riders so he can get out his "Lance dopes" message? He would need a lot of EPO and transfusions to carry his considerable mass up the hills, but he is sure talking to the right guy!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Look at Andy Schleck in the background, he's cracking up.

·
TWD
540 Posts
LA showed a fair amount of restraint. I think he should have put a right on his chin .... if they guy wants to voice his opinion face to face with him he should be prepared for a reply.

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Funny as hell! Thanks for my new avatar!

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Looks like "Fat boy carrying a pair of syringes" is a doper himself....A big case of the munchies obviously.

Now that he's done that to Lance, I want to see him go to a football game and confront some of the Pro players...something tells me, not a chance in H*** that's going to happen...LOL.

I guess you pick and chose your battles...in this case he will belittle those that weigh 1/4 what he weighs.

In the end...pretty funny crashing into a snow bank :)

·
Registered
7,934 Posts
Utah CragHopper said:
This guy should sue Armstrong for assault. He should then use the money to either follow Armstrong to other races or he should manufacture a bunch of these devil costumes and give them away to people willing to use them at various races.
No way he is even going to get close to an assault charge. It can EASILY be said and maybe it was self-defense. He was going to knock Lance over. LA defend himself.

WE ALL know you have a anti-LA agenda. But that's fine.

·
Good Person
1,695 Posts
In the last picture it looks like the guy enjoyed it.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Utah CragHopper said:
Then Armstrong can explain in depositions and in court, if it gets there before settlement, why he did not knock down others who were also running beside him. Combined with the fact that Armstrong has a history of trying to harm those who speak out against doping, and it's time for that devil to cash in. Ka ching!

You sound pretty sue happy, maybe you can contact Lionel Hutz or Jackie Chiles and join the lawsuit, perhaps LA's bullying ways have caused some new pioneering aspect of law like bystander trauma...

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Ha ha! Too funny. Lance looks pretty well practiced at knocking guys down from his bike, didn't even drift off of his line. lol

1 - 20 of 108 Posts