Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rolf Wheels Anyone ???

New 2013 Rolf Vigor RS vs 2012 Mavic Ksyrium SL wheels
Are the Rolf wheels as good or better than Mavics?
Thinking about buying the Rolf wheels and giving Mavics to my wife.
205 lb male rider. 75 - 150 miles per week. Mix of good hills, flats, and rollers. Typical occasional potholes, pavement issues at times. Ride aggressive 25% of time. Currently have the Mavics on my bike. Saw Rolf vigor RS wheels on internet and liked their style. Anyone have experience with these?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have Vigors on my Cervelo, the wheel set is 5 years old and the only maintenance besides trueing, was replacing the bearings this spring. I range from 190 to 210 lbs depending on my fitness and time of year.

Are you looking online or an authorized dealer? You can email Rolf Prima for rider weight info and use.

MM

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Rolf wheels anyone ???

I have Vigors on my Cervelo, the wheel set is 5 years old and the only maintenance besides trueing, was replacing the bearings this spring. I range from 190 to 210 lbs depending on my fitness and time of year.

Are you looking online or an authorized dealer? You can email Rolf Prima for rider weight info and use.

MM
Already checked with Rolf and they recommended the Vigor RS. I am primarily trying to decide if they are as good or better than my current 2012 Mavic Ksyrium SL wheels. Not unhappy with the Mavics. I just think the Rolf Vigor RS wheels look awesome and my wife could use some better wheels on her bike. Both my local dealers can order the Rolf wheels for me. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.