Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in the LBS looking at the specialized roubaix. They did not have my size but suggested the RS as it has a similar geometry. I am not looking for something aggresive as I do not race and am more interested in comfort. They are offering a pretty good discount on the RS with dura-ace components and have priced it less than the roubaix with ultegra since they would have to order it. Any opinions from those who are familiar with both bikes would be appreciated as I would only be able to test the RS. I have posted this in the cervelo forum also to get opinions from both groups.

·
Cycling induced anoesis
13,019 Posts
sws48 said:
I was in the LBS looking at the specialized roubaix. They did not have my size but suggested the RS as it has a similar geometry. I am not looking for something aggresive as I do not race and am more interested in comfort. They are offering a pretty good discount on the RS with dura-ace components and have priced it less than the roubaix with ultegra since they would have to order it. Any opinions from those who are familiar with both bikes would be appreciated as I would only be able to test the RS. I have posted this in the cervelo forum also to get opinions from both groups.
Assuming you have a bike now, what brand/ model/ frame size is it. Also, what frame size is the RS? Knowing your saddle height and saddle to bar drop would help as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.