Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Obviously not doping
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am not sure if this is the best place to put this, but I'm sure the powers that be will correct me if I am wrong...

I was on yahoo today, and noticed their new mapping software. Go to the "maps" link and select the new beta map option. you can plot out your trip on the map. make your starting point where you are starting, go to the first turn, right click on it and select... drive to here. you can add as many turns as you want to, and at the end, you have a map and cue sheet to print out. sure beats the stuff out of an old, folded up, marked up photocopy of a map and notes in my chicken scratch handwriting on the back. :D

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
I'll check it out, however Topo USA from Delorme has served me well the last couple of years. They just released version 6 however I haven't updated yet. I oughta do that...

I'm going to check out this yahoo dealie though (even though maps.google.com has a nicer interface)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.