Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm building up a ciocc slide pro carbon frame and am looking at the BB shell and there is a plastic guide under it with a hole in the bottom of the shell and one in the top of the shell and it looks like the cable comes around the guide and into the BB shell rom the bottom and exits the shell on the top before going up to the derailler. Has anyone wired one of these frames up and is there any surprises if I install the cable this way?
Thank you for any help,
bob (ol-crank)

·
Registered
165 Posts
if you don't find folks that have experience with that particular frame you could always post some pics of the situation. i'm sure folks could help if they could see what you're talking about. sounds pretty odd.

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
jiggs said:
I'm building up a ciocc slide pro carbon frame and am looking at the BB shell and there is a plastic guide under it with a hole in the bottom of the shell and one in the top of the shell and it looks like the cable comes around the guide and into the BB shell rom the bottom and exits the shell on the top before going up to the derailler. Has anyone wired one of these frames up and is there any surprises if I install the cable this way?
Thank you for any help,
bob (ol-crank)
No exerience with this frame but my LOOK 286 routes the cable the same way. No worries.........

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for replies, I will post pic after

it is together. I thought this was unusual but suppose it is just so if you haven't noticed it before.
again thanks for your input,
jiggs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts