Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, they just don't take no for an answer...doesn't seem to matter to them that
I'm married.........(I like the 2nd one).......not sure how they got my email either....

·
Pedal Master
2,511 Posts
You must have ended up on somekind of Siberian Tranny e-mail list. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's an accident.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
real stonie said:
You must have ended up on somekind of Siberian Tranny e-mail list. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it's an accident.
They don't look like tranny's to me, I'll wait for the J's to weigh in....he know's.....I think a buddy must have given my address, he is known for signing people up for very inappropriate sites.....this is tame compared to his standard MO

G

·
I'm glad to see this.

The volume of junk email I'm getting has about tripled in the last month and the Russian hotties are one of the spams I'm getting.

I can't figure where they're coming from or who sold my email address but they are coming addressed to me, and the sending server keeps changing so hard to set up filters.

The other thing that I think contributes is the damn blackberry, you really see how much spam you get in the course of a day once that thing starts beeping and vibrating.

The spam is even coming through our corporate filters. Unreal.

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
toomanybikes said:
The volume of junk email I'm getting has about tripled in the last month and the Russian hotties are one of the spams I'm getting.
No kidding, my filter caught this, but I always double check my junk folder just to make sure.

I wonder what scam they are running.....prolly something to try and part you with your CC #.......Russian mafia is huge into stolen CC's........

[#3 is a very close second]

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
How come I don't get spammed with Russian Boy Hotties? Not fair at all. I just get a cornucopia of drug offers, and the occasional long lost family member wanting to give me a gazillion dollars.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
where's Ivanna Humpalot?
LOL. i dated a couple russian girls. i think that was their nickname. both of them.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
i'd hit it, except #3 looks like jailbait. nttawwt.

#2 is my favorite, picture wise, natch'.

but anastasia, well...she looks like my type of gurl. ;)

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
svend said:
Man, they just don't take no for an answer...doesn't seem to matter to them that
I'm married.........(I like the 2nd one).......not sure how they got my email either....
hey svend, ps.

i want to be lucid, but i don't repudiate the dark.

etc etc. hth!

·
Poseur
1,677 Posts
I can't help but look at 3, and think of,

Nttawwt

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
TUT2222 said:
i'm not sure who that is (and will not ask at what age that pic was made), but i'd hit it.

nttawwt.

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i'm not sure who that is (and will not ask at what age that pic was made), but i'd hit it.

nttawwt.
Marcia Brady you moreon.:p

G

·
snapdragen said:
How come I don't get spammed with Russian Boy Hotties? Not fair at all. I just get a cornucopia of drug offers, and the occasional long lost family member wanting to give me a gazillion dollars.

I figure I'm getting the long lost family member's lawyer writing to me about 6 to 8 times a day.

Sad te tragic circumstances under which all my family members keep dying, and if they really had as much money as the lawyers claim, why the hell couldn't they afford to hire a lawyer that can spell?

G

·
Hey here's a new one.

First time I've got this one.

<<
Subject: CONGRATULATION
Date: April 14, 2006 3:42:09 AM PDT (CA)
To: [email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
MRS.MARIA STEVE.
EUROPEAN/UK/S.A.UNION INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS
BID SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP LOTTERY
AWARD DEPARTMENT.SWITZERLAND/SOUTH AFRICA
(Customer Services)

Ref:KPC/9030108308/03
Batch:B966575604546119
Winning No:60/84/27/17/36
Serial number:97560

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily annouce to you the draw of South African 2010 World Cup Bid Lottery Award International programs held in SWITZERLAND your "email address" was attached to ticket number;B9665 75604546 199 serial number 97560 This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 60/84/27/17/36, bonus number 2, which consequently won the lottery in the second category.

Your name have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$2,000.000.00(Two million United States Dollars) in cash credited to file KPC/9030108308/03 .This is from a total cash prize of US $ 30,000,000.00 (Thirty million United States dollars) shared among the first 200 lucky winners in this category world-wide.

All participants "email address" were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand names from Canada, Australia,United States,Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceanic as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by some multinational companies and some other EU governmental personalities part of their social responsibility to promote South Africans 2010 world cup award. the citizens in the communities where they have operational base.

To process your claims you are hereby advice to contact the Claim Agent immediatly with this information:

NAME:..................................
ADDRESS:...............................
NATIONALITY:...........................
SEX:...................................
PHONE/MOBILE:..........................
FAX:...................................
COMPANY:...............................
BATCH/WINNING NUMNBER:............................................

The lottery program took place to promote South Africans 2010 world cup award.

Please you are advised to file for your claim immediately through our Agent in South Africa Mr.BORN FRANK.for the claim of your prize. Call him on the phone immediately you received this message because you stand a risk of loosing the prize if you fail to claim within two month from the day you received this notification.

His contact details are as follows...

NAME: Mr.BORN FRANK
(CLAIM AGENT).

Email:[email protected]
TEL:+27-72-223-5594.
Call him on the phone immediately you recieve this mail.

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid dual claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or unofficial personnel.

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Best Regards
MARIA STEVE
Co-coordinator
EUROPEAN.UK .SOUTH AFRICAN UNION INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS.

Yours faithfully,
MARIA STEVE.
Online coordinator
EUROPEAN/UK/S.A UNION INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS,
Open 7 days 7am-7pm.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
snapdragen said:
Marcia Brady you moreon.:p
i was a generation behind the brady bunch. then again, i'd like to be a generation BEHIND THAT. nttawwt. :) :) :) ;)

·
Registered
581 Posts
i know where she's at

Friction_Shifter said:
where's Ivanna Humpalot?

i'm goin out with her tonight.......just another one of my lady's

btw.......those russian chicas are weak lookin........yall need some better lookin mail order brides!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.