Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm officially picking up the S-Works Tarmac this Monday and I'm suppose to be getting professional fitted for riding. I'd like to know what does this entail and what should I look for when their doing this procedure. I was told by the lbs that it will take about 90 minutes to two hours. The bike already fits and feels great but I guess there is something else that might need adjusting.

Also another note that sales guy said that had to lube the bike down and something to the gears before I take it home. It's going to be a great day Monday and I'm super excited.

I'm also purchasing the Cyclops Jet Fluid Pro Series trainer. Has anyone used this type of trainer or heard of it before? I checked it out personally. It was nice because it felt like you were actually riding on the street and it was almost silent. I tested some other trainers that were very loud and felt rough when riding.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.