Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· ride-a-holic
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a new bag. Thinking of getting a Pedros.
The strap seems to fit high up the seatpost. Every other bag I have tried the Velcro strap sits to low causing it to catch on my bibs, which causes pilling and eventualy a hole in a good pair of shorts.
I only need a small one 35ci. Have you guys that use these bags( Blowout small, or Hatchback small) foung these to be good bags? No rubbing with shorts? I am not a large dude, 6'2" usually 168#. I just cannot find a bag that will not rub my shorts.

· "Cypress Gardens" Fl.
686 Posts
I just bought one of those, the Pedros large Blowout Hatchback. Seems well made and straps underneath my Brooks pretty good. I think it is 50 cu in. Even the large Pedros does'nt seem big enough IMO......but may be just right for you. I think Nashbar has them on sale.

· Resident Curmudgeon
13,390 Posts
I've got a Pedro's large (50ci") bag. love it. I got the quick release, so I can change bikes easily. works great - looks great.

· Registered
18 Posts
I personally like specialized's wedge seat pack. big enough to hold a tube, patch kit, and levers and probably some other small items.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.