Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. I'm on a hunt for the elusive comfortable saddle. So far I ha e been the most comfortable on a Specialized Toupe. However I wish that the nose was a bit longer. So my question for the group- Is there a saddle similar in profile to the Toupe- flattish, but with a longer nose. I've Googled away but am not finding the answer. I'm not a huge weight weenie but would like to stay under 250 grams if possible. Comfort is more important than weight so 250 isn't cast in stone. FYI- I just had a professional fitting done and I believe my saddle is in the right location. My butt is all the way back as far as it can go and I still feel like I'm falling off the front at times.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
If you feel like you are falling off the front, the nose of your saddle could be just a touch too low.

If you have a notched type seatpost/saddle adjustment, then you may get too much.

You can look here at Williams Cycling. It has a micro adj feature. Many other posts from FSA and othe companies do too. Williams just popped in my head first
Williams Ionic CCS Carbon Seatpost

I dont recall what the Toupe length is eventhough I have one and love it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.