Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
19,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this whole suspension deal makes sense. Basso had an unhuman performance in mountain stages in the Giro...Ullrich pulls the fastest time trial stage out of obscurity and goes on to win the TdS weeks later...I hope they are not guilty but right now I'm pretty let down by the sport in general. I mean..its not just them...its 58 riders!! I was maybe naive to think their talent and training got them those wins...it makes me wonder who may I ride against locally may be doping....it would be ridiculous at a local level, but I'm sure guys think about it just to stoke their own ego with some wins...

bad day....

· LA CHEVRE
2,459 Posts
bahueh said:
it makes me wonder who may I ride against locally may be doping....it would be ridiculous at a local level, but I'm sure guys think about it just to stoke their own ego with some wins...

bad day....
I have met local racers that finally quit bike racing because they 'had' to dope if they wanted to go any further... My guess is there are already some local doped riders you ride against (not at the same level as professional cyclist but after all, they are professionnal, they dope professionnaly) and it sure tells me a whole lot about the pro peloton. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.