Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Anphaque II
6,176 Posts
LOL!

I didn't see that!

That out-does him signing a cute fan's boober :D !

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
at first I thought he was in front of her and just making it 'look' like he was doing it
on close up. he has a handful and the girl kissing FC is smiling while she's kissing

·
Banned
8,103 Posts
Sagan released this statement: Was not my intention to disrespect women today on the podium. Just a joke, sorry if someone was disturbed about it.
LOL

Some of my friends on facebook are upset.

Martin XXXXX shared de koers's photo.
he could easily be slapped with a sexual assault or harrassment charge, and for press to be making light of it says a lot about our culture and its morals sadly. saddened. :(

Peter Sagan amuseert zich op het podium van de Ronde van Vlaanderen: Peter Sagan knijpt in poep van Miss - Sportwereld
Like · · Share · 50 minutes ago ·

Anthony XXXXX Society as a whole doesn't give a crap about morals now. Very sad
48 minutes ago · Like

Lisa XXXXX What an *******
45 minutes ago via mobile · Like

My response?

Children - YouTube

·
warrrrrrrgh!!!
4,354 Posts
Podium girls, umbrella girls. Not disrespectful to women.

Jokingly grabbing ass? disrespectful to women.

Stupid hypocritical dumbasses abound in this world.

·
warrrrrrrgh!!!
4,354 Posts
consent.
difficult concept for dumbasses abound in this world.
Yes, it was an ******* move. But that woman is an adult and can take care of herself. Selective outrage is stupid, if you are gonna get pissed at women being objectified, you should be pissed about it every time women are exploited by this male dominated sport.

Otherwise, you are a hypocrite too scared or too simple to evaluate your own twisted morals.

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yes, it was an ******* move. But that woman is an adult and can take care of herself. Selective outrage is stupid, if you are gonna get pissed at women being objectified, you should be pissed about it every time women are exploited by this male dominated sport.

Otherwise, you are a hypocrite too scared or too simple to evaluate your own twisted morals.

Have a nice day.
she signed up for objectification perhaps, but probably not for having someone grab her ass. big difference is that the latter can probably cost her employer a lot of money and reputation if she sues for sexual harrassment. dressing seductively and agreeing to hold an umbrella or pose for a photo, (even a naked one) is not consent to physical contact.

·
warrrrrrrgh!!!
4,354 Posts
she signed up for objectification perhaps, but probably not for having someone grab her ass. big difference is that the latter can probably cost her employer a lot of money and reputation if she sues for sexual harrassment. dressing seductively and agreeing to hold an umbrella or pose for a photo, (even a naked one) is not consent to physical contact.
???

I am not talking about Sagan's behavior. I am talking about the selective outrage associated with Sagan's behavior that I don't read about when women are paid to use sex to sell shitty bike components at trade shows for example.

The fact that for you the biggest problem with Sagan is that the podium girl might get mad and bring a harassment costing the sponsor money is a case in point of where people's priorities really are.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.