Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will host a ride on Friday for early birds. have 2 limitations, gotta drop the kid off at school and have to take her to Doc @ 3:30. So I'll host anytime between then. 9ish?
who's here and who wants to go?

ps SD Critical Mass is Fri. Night if any of you are of that ilk.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
atpjunkie said:
I will host a ride on Friday for early birds. have 2 limitations, gotta drop the kid off at school and have to take her to Doc @ 3:30. So I'll host anytime between then. 9ish?
who's here and who wants to go?

ps SD Critical Mass is Fri. Night if any of you are of that ilk.
I'm in. I'll be in town tomorrow night, staying at the BW. 9 sounds good. I'm looking forward to riding in temperatures above high 20s to mid 30s for a change.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Len's gonna join me for Th. commute home

(most likely) You are welcome as well. otherwise you 2 should hook on Th. Fri. we have at least 3-5 I think.

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
atpjunkie said:
(most likely) You are welcome as well. otherwise you 2 should hook on Th. Fri. we have at least 3-5 I think.
I appreciate the invitation, but I think I'm going to devote the pm hours on Thursday to lounging around, eating, and drinking. I think Badley's going to be in town on Thursday also. We may uncork a bottle of wine. Anyone who's going to be around is welcome to join in. I'll be ready to hop back on the bike Friday morning.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we'll have to exchange #'s as I'll be passing through Old Town

on my way home. I'll ride the Muur de Juan right by the Hotel.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
atpjunkie said:
on my way home. I'll ride the Muur de Juan right by the Hotel.
I can do a 9 am ride Friday as long as doesn't interfere with Rush or Hannity ;) . I am at the BW and have sent my personal stuff to Mickey. I will be at the hotel by 10pm tomorrow night as long as everything is on time.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yer either jerkin my chain

or asking to get dropped unceremoniously.

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
I'm in....

atpjunkie said:
or asking to get dropped unceremoniously.
as long as I have any legs left from Thursday! :D

Len

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Friday will be fun.

we can either pre ride some of the stuff (with some add ins) or do something completely different. we'll just go by how we feel.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
Hey locals

If any of you are driving to the ride Friday, I will need to use a pump. I have a small minipump and carry CO2 on the road, but I would like to check my tires. Please oh Please. Mahalo. B2

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
bigbill said:
If any of you are driving to the ride Friday, I will need to use a pump. I have a small minipump and carry CO2 on the road, but I would like to check my tires. Please oh Please. Mahalo. B2
I'll have a floor pump with me at the hotel. $10 per pound. ;) Seriously, though, I'll have it if you need it.

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
mickey-mac said:
I'll have a floor pump with me at the hotel. $10 per pound. ;) Seriously, though, I'll have it if you need it.
I'm in for the relaxing, lounging, and bottle of wine thing. I'll be bringing some special treats and hoping it all arrives safely.

Arrival should be in town at noon or so and settled into the hotel by about 1:30. Len, if you want to ride a bit or something around town let me know...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts