Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would a person be able to make the San Jose a afixed if you wanted to.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Don't see why not...

I ordered one a couple weeks ago but it doesn't look like it'll arrive 'till mid Feb. Seems like a simple change from the SS wheel to a wheel with a fixed hub will work. I think it's 130. I have a flip/flop that I'm planning to put on it when it comes in so if no one weighs in with a definitive answer before mine arrives, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great

Thanks for the info. I am a little interested in that option for the San Jose because of the tire clearance and rack options. I have two SS and they are fun I just like the options on this bike. I attempted fixed and a few weeks into it crashed and now a year later after shoulder surgery and what not it has crossed my mind again.

·
Non non normal
10,092 Posts
commutenow said:
Thanks for the info. I am a little interested in that option for the San Jose because of the tire clearance and rack options. I have two SS and they are fun I just like the options on this bike. I attempted fixed and a few weeks into it crashed and now a year later after shoulder surgery and what not it has crossed my mind again.

Out of curiousity, can you give a brief play by play on the crash.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts