Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
A good reminder to wear your sunblock, at least with SPF > 40, to protect against the damaging solar radiation and its inherent carcinogen risk, particularly malignant melanoma!

·
Banned
97 Posts
I am surprised they would let him continue. I have seen some nasty sunburns, but that looks liek ti requires serious medical attention.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Soggy Feed Bag said:
I am surprised they would let him continue. I have seen some nasty sunburns, but that looks liek ti requires serious medical attention.
First off, you are wrong, because MANOLO SAYS NO!

I bet that guy crossed Mr. Saiz somehow, and got the Indian Rub Burn of Death, which spared his legs.

And besdies...all the peloton now is using SPF 45+ EPO. You Americans are soooo behind the curve.

·
Banned
97 Posts
2Fast2Furryious said:
First off, you are wrong, because MANOLO SAYS NO!

I bet that guy crossed Mr. Saiz somehow, and got the Indian Rub Burn of Death, which spared his legs.

And besdies...all the peloton now is using SPF 45+ EPO. You Americans are soooo behind the curve.

MMMM, Ok. Indian burns hurt

·
Registered
773 Posts
what's the stuff tennis players use? I've asked a tennis buddy of mine and he said it had Ti or something metal compound in the lotion. It's far better than most sunscreen but I cant remember the name.

maybe that's what Sanchez is wearing

·
Registered
18 Posts
today

It's weird though, today's pictures on velonews from the TDU show Sanchez taking a dig, and his arms look fine. Although the angle of the sun and the shadows make it a little hard to tell.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts