Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A WILD END TO STAGE FOR SANDY CASAR YESTERDAY: The Française des Jeux rider got taken out by a drunk spectator on the infamous Cauberg climb. FDS sporting director Marc Madiot started arguing with the fan, while some other spectators tried to swipe Casar's wheels. Quite bizarre, though Casar was credited with finishing in the main peloton, though he actually lost several minutes.

----------------------------

trying to steal riders bikes/wheels now? :confused: sheesh..drunk idiots! What's next?

·
your text here
13,203 Posts
bas said:
A WILD END TO STAGE FOR SANDY CASAR YESTERDAY: The Française des Jeux rider got taken out by a drunk spectator on the infamous Cauberg climb. FDS sporting director Marc Madiot started arguing with the fan, while some other spectators tried to swipe Casar's wheels. Quite bizarre, though Casar was credited with finishing in the main peloton, though he actually lost several minutes.

----------------------------

trying to steal riders bikes/wheels now? :confused: sheesh..drunk idiots! What's next?
crashes within the final 3 k will get you the peleton/leader's time. makes me wonder if riders will start crashing into each other near the finish just to improve their time...

and i was in arras when a spectator tried stealing a water bottle off a bike after the TTT. i think it was mcewen's. he went ballistic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.