Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a simple question.I am wanting to order a pair of Liquigas Santini bib shorts.I own several Nalini jerseys and Nalini bibs.In Nalini I wear a 3(med)Jersey and a 4(large) short.

However,in Santini I wear a 4 jersey.I have no idea what size in their bib shorts I wear and there is no where local to me to try a pair on.Their jerseys are obviously a size down.For those of you who have both,can you confirm that your Santini bibs fit the same as your Nalinis in the same size or do you wear a different size in each?I can't imagine I would wear an XL.

I tried to search and didn't come up with anything.The sizing charts the sites put up are useless.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
L or XL for Nalini, XL for Santini.

The legs on the Santini shorts fit tighter on me so I prefer the bigger size.

·
Registered
23 Posts
1 pr. Nalini bibs (Excel Sports house variety) - Large
1 pr. Santini twist gel bibs - XLarge

The Nalini is comf., plenty long and roomy. The Santini is comf., but 'almost' too small., much shorter/tighter.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I should try one size up in the Santini bibs.

Unlike terry,I don't have a long torso.My upper body is thin but my legs are "large" for a guy my weight.I am 5"10' 160.

I guess I should see what their return policy is and if it doesn't fit send them back.:D

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
bikejerseys.com

He doea a size chart by girth and weight, sells both Santini and Nalini kit. Easy to figure out, accurate with his figures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts