Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pretty much given up on the hope of ever being able to get decent TV coverage of any cycle racing, I do listen to the radio coverage from Eurosport.com when I can, however, this means you have to be sitting somewhere where there is a computer.

Does anyone know if the euro races are being broadcast on Sat Radio? Are either XM or Sirius carrying the races, maybe Eurosport is rebroadcasting on Sat?

Any one know ??

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,345 Posts
toomanybikes said:
I have pretty much given up on the hope of ever being able to get decent TV coverage of any cycle racing, I do listen to the radio coverage from Eurosport.com when I can, however, this means you have to be sitting somewhere where there is a computer.

Does anyone know if the euro races are being broadcast on Sat Radio? Are either XM or Sirius carrying the races, maybe Eurosport is rebroadcasting on Sat?

Any one know ??
w/in my knowledge, XM doesn't broadcast cycling:mad::mad:

dunno about Sirius

·
Registered
101 Posts
cycling.tv?

I know sometimes the feed can be a little broken up, but beggars can't be choosers:p If you haven't taken a look at this website it's definately worth a looksie... watching P.R. live was worth the subscribtion alone.

cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bikemech said:
I know sometimes the feed can be a little broken up, but beggars can't be choosers:p If you haven't taken a look at this website it's definately worth a looksie... watching P.R. live was worth the subscribtion alone.

cheers
I subscribed to cycling.tv earlier in the year and asked for and got a refund. The coverage was poor and they did not broadcast the Giro which was what I wanted.

In any event, doesn't really address the issue which is - is there a way to get any coverage away from the computer?

But, Thanks

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,298 Posts
cycling.tv is great. I've been watching stage highlights for a month now. Watching the classics was cool too.

And as a Sirius subscriber I can attest to the fact that they do not carry cycling. Be nice if they did though. (Can't complain, Howard Stern makes it worthwhile)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
scottie said:
Cycling.tv did broadcast every stage of the Giro except the Sunday stages which were shown on OLN. I think they do a great job.
I suppose they did if you happen to live in the US where OLN had broadcast rights.

Surprisingly, not everyone lives in the US.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.