Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it made me smile. Thought I'd share!

joe

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am still smiling and a couple of minutes already have passed since I looked at it.

Really cool stunt... at first I thought it was a regular "freeze" with background music, but that must have taken some serious rehersal!

Nice post JoeDaddio!

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Really cool!

It's nice how they choreograph it and all too.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
Thanks Joe, what a great way to start the day.

Now about that song in my head.......

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Do, a deer, a female deer, ray, a drop of golden sunnnnn!!!

I thought it was gonna be the sound of music's - "My favorite things" initially.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Here's something in line with what Joe posted.

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
JoeDaddio said:
and it made me smile. Thought I'd share!
Obviously, just one of the fringe benefits of public transportation. :D But I gotta admit, I've never seen that happen at South Station.....

Can't remember the last time I saw anybody doing the macarena either

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
guess it's a good thing i don't have sound.

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
Bloody brilliant.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,141 Posts
Fisher King

Thanks Joe. It reminds me of that scene in "The Fisher King".

·
Premium Member
10,106 Posts
Argentius said:
I guess at least the thread title suggested that this post contained just a video.
You're a little too young to appreciate Rogers and Hammerstein. :p But, then Joe is about your age. Yesterday, I received an email from someone who is in his 70s with the YouTube link to the video. I felt kind of old when I was enjoying a video forwarded by a septugenarian. So, it made me feel better when someone Joe's age posted it here.

·
Moderatus Puisne
15,886 Posts
YouTube

MarkS said:
You're a little too young to appreciate Rogers and Hammerstein. :p But, then Joe is about your age. Yesterday, I received an email from someone who is in his 70s with the YouTube link to the video. I felt kind of old when I was enjoying a video forwarded by a septugenarian. So, it made me feel better when someone Joe's age posted it here.
My biggest problem with YouTube is that I can take a moment while I'm on hold to entertain a post or two, but I cannot watch videos at work. My computer does not even have speakers!

·
Misfit Toy
23,428 Posts
wooglin said:
Love it. I've always felt life would be more fun if it was a musical and we all burst into song occasionally.
You mean you don't? :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts