Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
prosciutto corsa
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'allo boyes and goils.

I'm a member at mtbr with the same handle. Been riding my '09 GT Avalanche 2.0 since November '09 (BMX since I was wee).

Riding clipless in the dirt and chasing down roadies and CX'ers has been a blast and now I am beginning my research into road bikes.

I just wanted to introduce myself to you high-brow roadies (j/k).

My interests include hillclimbs, soggy diaper chamois, and grimacing.

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
johnny dollar said:
'allo boyes and goils.
I'm a member at mtbr with the same handle. Been riding my '09 GT Avalanche 2.0 since November '09 (BMX since I was wee).
Riding clipless in the dirt and chasing down roadies and CX'ers has been a blast and now I am beginning my research into road bikes.
Grimacing can be good. Are you a fabulous freelance insurance investigator with an action-packed expense account?

Welcome. We'll try to keep our brows down.

·
prosciutto corsa
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JCavilia said:
Are you a fabulous freelance insurance investigator with an action-packed expense account?
I strive to be! I love old time radio.

·
More Miles...
289 Posts
Greetings MTB scum . You're welcome to ask your elementary questions and enjoy our knowledge . However , don"t forget your place .

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,980 Posts
Welcome to RBR. Grimacing can be good, but stoicism can sometimes be better. If you're working your buns off, really killing yourself to catch & pass another rider, it's good form to rode by pretending to breathe through your nose without an inkling of pain on your face.

·
prosciutto corsa
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LMWEL, your reply has me in stitches. thanks for that. ;)

sorry, andulong, you can't have your click back. it's mine forever!!! mua ah ah!

·
Registered
85 Posts
johnny dollar said:
'allo boyes and goils.

So I'm guessing you won't be interested in starting a Rivendell forum? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts