Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW - If you are in Olympia, WA and don't go to Casa Mia for the house special pizza you are out of your mind.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
OMG that dog is cute. (And a good sport.)

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Beautiful pics, but that one of the dog in the hood is killer.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
zmudshark said:
Oh, BTW, they let you into America with that square-eared creature peering out the window?
The pictures are so nice that I haven't the heart to tell him its a cycling site. He must be a new poster. Or maybe he doesn't ride bikes at all?

b21

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
We're under invasion!!!!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
waldo425 said:
Ill second that. Casa Mia is great stuff.
eh. IMHO, you MUST go to The Oyster House in Oly. I'm really not even a big fan of seafood - I usually prefer pasta/burgers, but holy moly! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Although I would probably love the Oyster House, 3 of the people I'm travelling with ( which would be everyone but me) wouldn't even set foot in the place.

Day 2 not downloaded yet, just got in.

I want dinner.

It's warm here but I drove through a lot of the white stuff this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
toomanybikes said:
Although I would probably love the Oyster House, 3 of the people I'm travelling with ( which would be everyone but me) wouldn't even set foot in the place.

Day 2 not downloaded yet, just got in.

I want dinner.

It's warm here but I drove through a lot of the white stuff this afternoon.
Sorry to tease your stomach then :) There are several other restaurants in that general area. Just send the other three to one of those restaurants and stop by :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
Am I the only one who thought you were on a BIKE, until the dashboard pic showed up?
Nope, I thought the same thing :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts