The Scicon Custom AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike bag now comes in a Peter Sagan signature version with a price of $649.

The Scicon Custom AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike bag now comes in a Peter Sagan signature version with a price of $649.​

Italian brand Scicon, makers of high end bike cases and bags, announced a new collaboration with professional road cyclist and world champion Peter Sagan. The Scicon AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike travel bag is now available in a Peter Sagan signature edition, inspired and designed by Sagan.

httpv://youtu.be/roXJI5jYy7U

Peter Sagan, Slovak professional cyclist, is currently racing in the World Tour for Tinkoff and is the reigning World Champion. He wears the rainbow stripes with pride and when it comes to bike travel bags, Sagan's first choice is the Scicon AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike travel bag.

"I can pack my bike in a few minutes and I know that by bike will be safe. It's also easy to travel with because it's lightweight. I often pack my own bike and travel with it myself from a race or training camp back home."

The design is subtle but stylish.

The design is subtle but stylish.​

Sagan counts on help from his team, his family and supporters but despite all the support, he is a hands-on character and is also a passionate bike mechanic too. In his early days in the sport of cycling, he started out in the world of mountain bike racing before entering the road cycling world and is not afraid of picking up a set of Allen keys himself to tune his ride. He often packs his bike himself and you may find yourself bumping into Sagan with his AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike travel bag at an airport around the world traveling to his next challenge.

AeroComfort 2.0 TSA features:
  • no need to remove handlebars
  • antishock bike frame (ABF)
  • layered protection all around
  • rear derailleur protector
  • internal strap system
  • 19.6 lbs claimed weight
  • external dimensions L 118cm x D 25 cm x H 90 cm

As professional cyclist, Sagan is accompanied by his bike pretty much all year round, traveling to training camps and races all around the world. Even on holidays, he sometimes travels with his bike and Scicon supports him with ease of mind when it comes to transporting his bike. This model of allows fast bike packing in under five minutes, providing you with more time to train and ride your bike. Complementing a good bike fit, the bike bag allows both the seat post and the handlebars to remain on the bike.

Sagan fans will recognize his favorite colors used in the designs of this bag.

Sagan fans will recognize his favorite colors used in the designs of this bag.​

The Scicon AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike travel bag by Peter Sagan is a limited-edition product that celebrates craftsmanship, authenticity and a collaboration at the highest level of the sport. This signature series bike bag is available in limited quantities starting Friday July 15, 2016. It is available online at sciconbags.com and at select retailers across the United States, Europe and Asia. The AeroComfort 2.0 TSA bike travel bag has a retail price of $649 US.

For more information, visit sciconbags.com.