Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other news: Saunier Duval will return in racing from the Classica San Sebastian. As Saunier decided to withdraw it's sponsorship the name of the team will now be SCOTT - American Beef. As bike supplier SCOTT takes the honors of Saunier for the rest of the season and American Beef is the new co-sponsor.

Really? Can't wait for that kit.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BAi9302010 said:
I believe only milk cows are black and white, could be wrong though.
There are dozens of varieties of both dairy and beef cattle. Holsteins are the famous black and white dairy cows, but other cows with less iconic coats are bred for milk production as well.

There are many breeds of beef cattle as well. Some of the more familiar are
Angus, Hereford, Brangus, Longhorn... Black Hereford are the closest common beef cattle to having the iconic black and white pattern, not coincidentally because they are the product of a Hereford-Holstein dairy cow cross.

I knew that growing up on a ranch would have a benefit at some point.

·
your text here
13,203 Posts
but with the butcher's chart.

in iowa each county has those "miss 'county'" pagents. they also have miss beef and miss pork in the rural areas. it is hilarious seeing a chick with the sash of "miss beef" or "miss pork."

AKCheesehead said:
Maybe they could have the raw muscle look, like Cippolini's skinsuit a few years back!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Scott - Yes!
American Beef - ?? Eh.

I'm happy that a new sponsor is brave enough to step in, but a new sponsor that jacks up their products with hormones to increase yield, not to mention the massive amounts of water, food, and land they need to produce their product? I can't say that I'm that thrilled, but that's just me.

Will they be an American team? If they can put a program in place and start anew a la Columbia, I think that would be great.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.