Scott Sports announced today the signing of Cyclocross phenom Elle Anderson of Ladies First Racing. A relative newcomer to the Cross scene, Anderson will be racing aboard the new Addict CX in North America. Anderson recently won day 2 of the UCI Spooky Cross event, part of the SoCal Cross Prestive Series.

"I am so exciited to be racing on the Addict CX this season. I love the bike and it gives me extra confidence knowing I am racing on the best equipment and have the full support of the brand." said Elle Anderson."

"We're excited to add Elle to our roster," said Adrian Montgomery. "While working a full time job at Strava she's been capable of some solid results and we definitely wanted a female athlete to represent us in America's fastest growing cycle-sport. Working full time and competing at this level is impressive. I tend to enjoy athlete's like Elle because the develop a strong work ethic that's valuable in racing, especially in Cyclocross which is very demanding both mentally and phsically. "

Elle's Bike of choice the Addict CX -