Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will break up with my girlfriend, but I need to know first that you will go out with me once I do that.

So...?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And to sweeten the deal, I'll throw in this puppy:

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Geez J's. You could at least offer him a purebred hound.

nmnmnm

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ridgetop said:
nice.

purebred my ass. try irish/scotch, german, and native american. and the mailman. :rolleyes:

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Sure, I'll go out with you.

Well, as long as you have a large diameter seat tube on your ride. I can't rock anything <31.6mm.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Scotty2Hotty said:
Sure, I'll go out with you.

Well, as long as you have a large diameter seat tube on your ride. I can't rock anything <31.6mm.
don't worry your little self scotty, i have a p*nis that's fourteen inches LONG by four inches in DIAMETER, etc etc.

watch this get deleted. and like that.

:hugs:

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
don't worry your little self scotty, i have a p*nis that's fourteen inches LONG by four inches in DIAMETER, etc etc.

watch this get deleted. and like that.

:hugs:
You know, I'll just take the puppy. But make it a wire fox terrier. I like those.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Scotty2Hotty said:
You know, I'll just take the puppy. But make it a wire fox terrier. I like those.
i have a wire fox terrier in my mind, but a doberman in my pants. you're getting the doberman. moreon.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Scotty2Hotty said:
You got a toy poodle in your pants.
have you seen the SIZE of poodles? in person? if you had, you might not be trash-talking me, be-yotchie. because know what? i got tha snot and what it takes to bake a cake, and like that.

anyway, i was working as a mail clerk, long time ago, big company. UPS guy walks in. boss says something manly-humor to him about having a small p*nis. he says, "it gets me off".

'nuf said.

s*x is about skillz. trust me, young jedi.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
have you seen the SIZE of poodles? in person? if you had, you might not be trash-talking me, be-yotchie. because know what? i got tha snot and what it takes to bake a cake, and like that.

anyway, i was working as a mail clerk, long time ago, big company. UPS guy walks in. boss says something manly-humor to him about having a small p*nis. he says, "it gets me off".

'nuf said.

s*x is about skillz. trust me, young jedi.
I've had a bunch of standard poodles, some as heavy at 65-70 lb. I'm talkin' about toy poodles, jerk.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Scotty2Hotty said:
I've had a bunch of standard poodles, some as heavy at 65-70 lb. I'm talkin' about toy poodles, jerk.
what does a toy poodle weigh? just barely more than my p*nis, i figure.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
everydaybike said:
Bad posts, bad posts, bad posts!

Keep it clean!!!

Do not speak badly about any doggie... :p
i was gonna say that yer doggie ben in me pants, but since i seen funk's wife, well...

HOTTIE. nttawwt. and etc etc. and like that.

·
I'm not like anyone else
1,796 Posts
haiku d'etat said:
i was gonna say that yer doggie ben in me pants, but since i seen funk's wife, well...

HOTTIE. nttawwt. and etc etc. and like that.
Okay... post a pic! :D

·
Soon to be banned
14,475 Posts
I never thought the TV safe word P*nis could get a thread deleted here in the RBR. That said, what's the plural for p*nis? Is it p*ni or p*nises?

Anyway, here's a little ditty that y'all should enjoy!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts