Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked till I'am blue in the face for a reasonable price on tires. www.probikekit.com has the best price's around. Yes they are in England but with free shipping, it's worth waiting the 7 to 10 days for delivery. Example Vittoria Rubino Pro tire at probikekit is $16.67 ea. and slightly lower the more you buy. Conti Grand Prix 4000 $29.64. Michelin Prorace 2 $25.94 Take a look around and let me know if you know of a better deal.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Good Rep No Problems

timcompton said:
Has anyone tried this UK company? Prices are very good!
Haven't bought anything from them in a while. But when I did buy from them I never had a problem.:)

·
Could be faster
282 Posts
most of my bike stuff comes from probikekit.com. never had a problem except for my very first order, which took forever to arrive. after that, shipping from UK to NZ via GB Post was pretty quick - must faster than courier. they dispatch orders pretty quick as well. whenever i place an order on a saturday, the goods would arrive sometime between the following thursday and saturday.

boon

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered two Michelin Pro Race 2 on Sunday night received them on Friday. No problems,
I, now, look their first for what I need.

Brian

·
Registered
21,524 Posts
LaBicicletta

freddie10 said:
I have looked till I'am blue in the face for a reasonable price on tires. www.probikekit.com has the best price's around. Yes they are in England but with free shipping, it's worth waiting the 7 to 10 days for delivery. Example Vittoria Rubino Pro tire at probikekit is $16.67 ea. and slightly lower the more you buy. Conti Grand Prix 4000 $29.64. Michelin Prorace 2 $25.94 Take a look around and let me know if you know of a better deal.
Check out LaBicicletta. They have a club price (10 tires) around $30 for many top tires. Just get some friends together for a group discount.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Probikekit has another %10 off sale right now. That brings the Michelin Pro 2 Races down to just over $26 CAD shipped!

·
Cannot bench own weight
4,267 Posts
I've actually bought things from probikekit, like pro jerseys (call me Fred). Things actually arrived reasonably fast to Ohio.

One of the few times when a spammer is right.

·
Registered
2 Posts
sizing question

Quick question, I don't want to get the wrong tires. I have Michelin Pro Race 2 tires 700 X 23C. They list their tires as 700 X 23 mm. Is this the same tire?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Boon.

I ordered a pair of Michelin Pro Race 2 tires for around $47.00. First I have heard of this online store, pretty sweet deal.

G

·
I actually just ordered some Grand Prix 4000's from them.

Cdn $30 each. Given that that tire is $99 in the LBS I think I did well. Also, haven't gone near a Conti near in years so if I don't like them, no harm. If I do, I know where I can get more pretty cheap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts