Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
duh...
9,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
totally pimp ;)

Product Detail:
Celebrate the art of the bicycle with this innovative TV design.

From HANNspree, makers of innovative flat-screen TVs
Super-advanced LCD panel design
Works as TV or computer monitor
Bike handlebar stand built into base
Speakers shaped like bike pedals
Interactive buttons resemble bicycle chain links
Cool cyclist graphic on back
Super Picture Engine technology delivers crystal clear image
Consistent color tone and clear contrast values
Excellent viewing from a variety of angles
RCA, S-video and headphone jacks built in
Includes full-function remote control
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) approved. UL is the worldwide trusted source for product compliance
1-year manufacturer's warranty
More than just a stylish design, this innovative TV delivers best-in-class viewing on its advanced LCD screen. The perfect TV for cyclists – whether you're a road warrior or dirt rider.

https://shopping.discovery.com/stor...storeId=10000&productId=59571&catalogId=10000

·
Resident Curmudgeon
11,979 Posts
I'm curious about why you chose to put a picture of your mother-in-law as your #1 choice? :p

·
Registered
661 Posts
Bad aerodynamics

I'd have one on each of my bikes if it wasn't for obvious poor aerodynamics. I'm sure Pinaforina could do something about that though.

·
duh...
9,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sgt_hedgehog said:
that looks like a close up of McEwen on the back.

That's pretty damn cool if i do say so.

that's LANCE, dude... the thing is yellow for a reason. I would also like to know how the speakers are supposed to look like pedals.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Safety Warning

My favorite part of the product description is the Safety Warning:

Safety warning: This product contains small parts that may present a choking hazard for young children.

To say nothing of the consequences of actually mounting this thing on your handlebars...

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I have one!

I have one, it's GREAT! Mine has voice recognition and email. I use it for business as I ride. I may miss alot of the scenary when I ride but I get alot of work done and that's important.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Would the screen be too close?

lawrence said:
I have one, it's GREAT! Mine has voice recognition and email. I use it for business as I ride. I may miss alot of the scenary when I ride but I get alot of work done and that's important.
My initial impression is that the screen would be too close to your eyes - especially for those of us over 40 :cool: . Is the distance ok, did you make any mods or do you have to sit upright?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts