Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know I'm late with this but we took these pics with an emulision camera. Yeah, yeah I know...get with it, go digital and all. You've seen other SD'ers versions of most of these anyway.

Eddy, J's and RW in the Hacienda lobby enjoying each other's company.

We never got any toe pics but I cropped this one down for you all.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saturday night dinner at the Casa de Reyes:


Waiting at the restaurant.

J's and RW

Eddy watches J's and Svend





.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
More Saturday night dinner at the Casa de Reyes:


Eddy watches J's and atp worship at the "church of man-love" (NTTAWWT)

Official portrait of J's the Philosopher King.



Hugs and kisses to all, Mappy and Sogno
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
il sogno said:
More Saturday night dinner at the Casa de Reyes:


Eddy watches J's and atp in the "church of man-love"

Official portrait of J's the Philosopher King.



Hugs and kisses to all, Mappy and Sogno
bullsh!t, that's my "am i spinning yet or is it the room" look. and then...

and then and then and then...

NO AND THEN!!!.................

Matt takes me out and makes me his b!tch.

:rolleyes:

jeebus!!! what a great weekend...

time machine, please. one more time!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One more:

J's lookin' diseased after drinking the tub of margarita. ATP's flashing signs.
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
il sogno said:
One more:

J's lookin' diseased after drinking the tub of margarita. ATP's flashing signs.
bad post! bad post!

and just think...this was before nine thousand more beers with ATP and hot tattooed chicas all over SD.

WTF?

i mean, really....WTF?

jeebus xmas!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haiku d'etat said:
bad post! bad post!

and just think...this was before nine thousand more beers with ATP and hot tattooed chicas all over SD.

WTF?

i mean, really....WTF?

jeebus xmas!
Here's the one after the 9000 more beers. :p

J's and Mickey-Mac
 

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
Joined
·
21,050 Posts
il sogno said:
Here's the one after the 9000 more beers. :p

J's and Mickey-Mac
no, bullsh!t, that was me blinking, not drinking. i was still ok at that point. :rolleyes:

jeebus, you people want to get me wasted.

and ATP succeeded. :rolleyes:

what. ever. :) :D :) :D :) :D ;)
 

·
The Original and The Best
Joined
·
1,294 Posts
il sogno said:
I know I'm late with this but we took these pics with an emulision camera. Yeah, yeah I know...get with it, go digital and all. You've seen other SD'ers versions of most of these anyway.

Eddy, J's and RW in the Hacienda lobby enjoying each other's company.

We never got any toe pics but I cropped this one down for you all.
Hey! Great pic of us on the sofa! We all appear to be so genuinely happy! :D Can you send that one to me, please? I'll PM you for it...
 

·
The Original and The Best
Joined
·
1,294 Posts
il sogno said:
Eddy watches J's and Svend
Goodness gracious! Sogno, did you take these pics or did Mappy? Someone needs to work on his or her framing and/or cropping skills, i.e., what is my face doing in these pics of The J's drinking and/or making out with various men?!?!?! NTTAWWT, but The Horror...
 

·
Coco Puff
Joined
·
2,119 Posts
eddy said:
Goodness gracious! Sogno, did you take these pics or did Mappy? Someone needs to work on his or her framing and/or cropping skills, i.e., what is my face doing in these pics of The J's drinking and/or making out with various men?!?!?! NTTAWWT, but The Horror...
I think the look on your face while observing the man-love event is priceless. The crop tells the 'whole story' ;-)
 

·
Coco Puff
Joined
·
2,119 Posts
il sogno said:
Eddy watches J's and atp worship at the "church of man-love" (NTTAWWT)
First glance it would appear so, but take a look at what J's is holding... I think the booze flasks demonstrate more a giddy joy at being presented with the right stuff, ATP just happened to get in the way of all that 'irrational exuberance'

OK, either that or man-love ;-)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
19,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
eddy said:
Goodness gracious! Sogno, did you take these pics or did Mappy? Someone needs to work on his or her framing and/or cropping skills, i.e., what is my face doing in these pics of The J's drinking and/or making out with various men?!?!?! NTTAWWT, but The Horror...
Mappy took the pics but I cropped them. Your face had to be in the posts as your expression pretty much sums up the evenings in SD. :D
 

·
Game on, b*tches!
Joined
·
13,467 Posts
Jebeesus, eddy. Those feet! I'll have to put you on my "ignore list" just so I don't have to subject myself to your avatar. Goin to take a shower now...
 

·
Game on, b*tches!
Joined
·
13,467 Posts
Really. I just got back from nccing.No, I'm not in sunnny CA. It's 30f w/ winds blowing...
 

·
The Original and The Best
Joined
·
1,294 Posts
Kram59 said:
Jebeesus, eddy. Those feet! I'll have to put you on my "ignore list" just so I don't have to subject myself to your avatar. Goin to take a shower now...
What's wrong with my feet? :confused: :confused: :confused:

(insert maniacal cackling here) :D :D :D

Didn't ride. It was 66 degrees and sunny in NoCali today... and I'm still cold!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,115 Posts
What's wrong with your feet? Even I, who never pay attention to feet (and even less attention to shoes), am impressed, especially with those (pant, pant) sandal-like things on. Religions have been built around lesser things....
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top