Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a specific Wellgo combination pedals (WPD-M17C) for my bike thats used for both commuting & family neigboorhood rides (flipflops). They relativly light, sealed bearing & should be cheaper than shimano.I've done google/yahoo searches but they dont seem to be available in USA. Any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
My bet is that the Forte campus pedal from Performance is the same pedal, it sure looks similar.

My local bike shop happens to sell a Wellgo combination pedal, but I don't know if it's that exact same model. Have you checked your local shops or just on line?

·
Carbon Fiber = Explode!
3,955 Posts
Nashbar Rodeo goes for 29.99

You can get combo pedals on ebay for cheap too around 25 bucks.

·
Matnlely Dregaend
5,049 Posts
I picked up the Wellgo WAM-D10 (Nashbar sells them as Highlander pedals) on sale for $30 a few years ago, they are easy to service and they have a huge studded platform on one side and a clipless SPD slot on the other. It works good because the non-clipless side has no compromise - it's a giant platform. I have them on the MTB though.

·
Registered
14,776 Posts
Nashbar platforms

weltyed said:
nashbar has silver and black right now.

performance has them in black.

pretty sure they are the same as wellgo. any reason it HAS to be the same wellgo pedals? i think the cleat will be the same.

nashbar also has these:
Not to mention these:

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
The Performance Campus is a house branded Wellgo PD-95B. Lighter than the similar Shimano and it has sealed bearings.

Every time Performance has a sale on them, they go for $34.97. My wholesale price for the identical Wellgo is $36. I bought the Performance pedals for my commuter and they are ideal. Clip in for the commute, flip-flops or boat shoes for the "ride-around-the-park" or short trips to the store.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.