Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2003 Trek 5500 and when I went to adjust the seat, it wouldn't move. I haven't touched it in years, so I'm sure thats the reason! Any suggestions on how to fix the problem.

·
'brifter' is f'ing stupid
15,563 Posts
It's amazing how much faster you can get an answer on google than on an online forum. Wonder why more people don't try that first?

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
It's amazing how much faster you can get an answer on google than on an online forum. Wonder why more people don't try that first?
Googling may get you an answer more quickly, but you will miss out on the opportunity to be the target of a grumpy retort from cxwrench or a witticism from one of the other regulars. These are not benefits one gives up lightly. There's more to life than just getting the right answer.

;-)

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,410 Posts
Googling may get you an answer more quickly, but you will miss out on the opportunity to be the target of a grumpy retort from cxwrench or a witticism from one of the other regulars. These are not benefits one gives up lightly. There's more to life than just getting the right answer.

;-)
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JCavilia again.
But are you implying that CXWrench doesn't have any witticisms? :wink5:

·
Registered
14,713 Posts
But are you implying that CXWrench doesn't have any witticisms? :wink5:
By no means; only that his best witticisms are his grumpy retorts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts