Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a seat post that narrows at the top and when looked at from the side has beautiful cut-outs. Someone posted a picture of said seat post on here years ago but I can't find the post (no pun intended).

Help? I need it for my Mercian build which I want to do in March.

Thanks,

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
baking3 said:
Was it a Miche supertype?
If that's not it it's very similar; I thought it was a little more old school looking but that might do it. Thanks; I'll look into those.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
You might be thinking about the post on MIN in PDX 's Poprad. Check out page 10 in the cyclocross forum in the "Cross Bike Love Thread"

·
Old, slow, and fat.
3,897 Posts
Most of the old Campy seatposts were flattened as you looked at em from the front. Ditto with some of the older Shimano stuff. Not as many tho.

I REALLY like the old Superbe Pro stuff. :drool Gotta start finding me some for a retro project yet to be determined.

M

·
hello
3,394 Posts
I use Miche posts on my Surly Steamroller and on a couple of other bikes. I've got them in black as well. They're nice posts, but a bit on the heavy side. I like the old Campy Record aero posts better which I have on another bike.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm not too worried about weight on this build so I think I'll look for the Miche.
In re Dave's Dura Ace post, very nice.

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
weltyed said:
curse you. now i want that miche. and it comes in colors...
Happy to help!:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.