Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need a seatpost with more setback than 26mm,my saddle is maxed out only where to move it back more in with the seatpost. 27.2tube dia. any ideas? mearsuring the setback by center of tube to center or mounting bolt. any ideas?

· Registered
1,469 Posts
In 27.2mm post tube there is FSA SL220 (aluminium post, one big setback, at least 35mm) and FSA K-Force Carbon Lite (carbon, 3 setbacks, the largest one is ~32-35mm). I have both of those. Aluminium post is cheaper (half price of carbon?) and does as good a job as carbon. Both for sale at www.chainreactioncycles.com for decent price, cheaper than in local OZ shops at least. Another solution is a different saddle, for example Selle SMP has longer rails and allows you to site further back than most other seats. Fizik Arione is pretty good too but not as far back as Selle SMP. I have both of those saddles. Once again, chainreactioncycles has those for sale and reasonable price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.