Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to upgrade the shimano 2300 components that came on my sectuer. I plan on using this as a learning experience as to how bike components are installed and tuned.

Now the bike came with a un55 BB, this much I know. The question is, since I am buying a complete groupset, which type BB do i need? Will the BSA bb that comes with this Tiagra groupset work after removing the current un55?

Shimano Tiagra 4600 Groupset | Groupsets - Road Bike | Merlin Cycles

Thanks for the help!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.