Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have read many forums that suggest this model is the king of the comfort saddles for long distance rides.I had the original 180gr version, but as many others complain, the leather tears aparat at the nose of the saddle.I have tried a similar one - Selle Italia Signo Gel Flow with a cutout, and it was a disaster - I need medical attention after completing a 200 km Audax.
So, as I live in Europe, I found an UK-based sellers that ships free.And I saw another version of the SLR XP - with TROY LEE design and LORICA covering ( that is suppose to last longer ).I desperately try to see if the shape at the back of the saddle is the same as the original version - the weight and dimensions are the same.I have contacted the seller and he wasn`t sure what to tell me.Can you help me ? I am on a tight budget and I do not want to visit the doctors again.I will sell this no-good Signo Gel Flow saddle.

Selle Italia SLR XP Troy Lee Designs Check It Saddle / Vanox Rails / White and Black

Selle Italia SLR XP Saddle

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,987 Posts
If the nose wears try the SLC. It has a carbon nose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.