·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
jeeze, i wish. then i wouln't be working fakking nights and weekends as well as my 40.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mickey-mac said:
Is that a target on Js's forehead? He needs one of those Charlie Manson swastikas on his noggin to complete the look. When I get to the bottom, I go back to the top of the slide. . . . etc.
another contender

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
firstrax said:
or Hagrid
yeah...even more like hagrid with shorter hair!

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
Is that a target on Js's forehead? He needs one of those Charlie Manson swastikas on his noggin to complete the look. When I get to the bottom, I go back to the top of the slide. . . . etc.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mickey-mac said:
Here's a J's costume for this Halloween

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
firstrax said:
or Hagrid
LOL!! :D Geez, I'm grateful that I don't have a beard. Maybe J can stopping working and go to Hollywood to be stunt double for Williams or Hagrid.

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
lousylegs said:
Straight from the Memphis airport after returning from SD
And he wonders why I booted his tail out of my room....

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
snapdragen said:
Well, to be fair, I thought he only went on that bearded lady bender because he was so distraught at your cruelty in kicking him to the curb.

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
snapdragen said:
You never mentioned that J was in your room. Are we talking in and out in just enough time to check out your bathroom? Or a more extended period? Hey, we want some juicy gossip Snap!!

·
My back hurts
4,862 Posts
wayneanneli said:
You never mentioned that J was in your room. Are we talking in and out in just enough time to check out your bathroom? Or a more extended period? Hey, we want some juicy gossip Snap!!
The truth is slowly seeing the light of day. In previous versions of story Js never made his way past the threshold of snap's room. She couldn't have kicked him "out" if he wasn't "in." Her story's coming apart like an Okie suitcase.

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
no no no, you gots it ALL wrong...

lousylegs said:
Straight from the Memphis airport after returning from SD
THIS IS THE Js....

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
No, dude. You've got it all wrong. These two were separated at birth:

Fergie and Kirsti. NTTAWWT

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
mickey-mac said:
The truth is slowly seeing the light of day. In previous versions of story Js never made his way past the threshold of snap's room. She couldn't have kicked him "out" if he wasn't "in." Her story's coming apart like an Okie suitcase.
Have you noticed how Snap has been inconspicuously absent in the last hour? mmmm.

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
kpcw said:
Made out with a chick (hot) and her best friend (hot) was walking up the stairs. We all paused and chick # 1 says, "Come on, how about a happy kiss". KP, Chick # 1 and Chick # 2 engaged in some smoochies. It lasted about five minutes, seemed like an hour and they kept giggling aloud, "Happy kisses, happy kisses." Not bad for a 20 year old...I'll remember this till the day I die. :)
Never before in the history of RBR has "Post A Pic" been more appropriate.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts