Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Making the move to ti and I have found these two frame in my size. The Seven is $300 more than the Torch. I've never ridden a compact frame like the torch before and am curious how they might differ. Also I am a bigger and stonger rider at 6'3" and 220lbs. I would be using the bike for endurance rides (24hour races) and century plus rides. Would like to find the right blend between comfort and speed. Thanks in advance for your information.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Grabnmcbutt said:
Making the move to ti and I have found these two frame in my size. The Seven is $300 more than the Torch. I've never ridden a compact frame like the torch before and am curious how they might differ. Also I am a bigger and stonger rider at 6'3" and 220lbs. I would be using the bike for endurance rides (24hour races) and century plus rides. Would like to find the right blend between comfort and speed. Thanks in advance for your information.

seven!

don't consider the torch. airborne is out of business and flyte is sketchy at best when honoring the airborne warranty. the seven is warrantied and made in the USA. the torch is taiwan/china bike.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Seriously, totally agree...

the Seven is, considered as a product of design, materials, and manufacturing, so far above the Airborne that discussion in not needed.

OTOH, if you like the way the Airborne performs better, I think that you are not ready to purchase yet.

cocoboots said:
seven!

don't consider the torch. airborne is out of business and flyte is sketchy at best when honoring the airborne warranty. the seven is warrantied and made in the USA. the torch is taiwan/china bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.