Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen the video for this? She's covered in what looks like overused motor oil.

I would kill my girlfriend if Shakira told me to.

·
Goodbye, Pork Pie Hat
4,614 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
With White Castle hamburgers perchance?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Has anyone seen the video for this? She's covered in what looks like overused motor oil.

to paraphrase the famous saying...as hot as she is there is undoubtedly someone somewhere who is sick of her sh*t. ;)

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Yeah, but then she kicks them out the door and gets a new model that will appreciate her for all her greatness for a couple more months. I think she has all the aces in this game.

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
Too twitchy for me.

The movements are all too much and I just don't get the prehensile ass thing. But then again I can't stand her tortured overly dramatic singing stye.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
what I like about her

is she's got some meat on dem bones.

Los Buesos es para los perros, El Carne is para el hombre.

now I'm no huge fan of her vocals either

'too twitchy, prehensile ass thing"

son you sound like a boob man and have absoluetely NO IDEA what you are missing

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Holy mesmerizing buttmovements Batman! You don't find yourself watching that blessing from heaven (or whatever depending on your beliefs). It's like watching the little gold watch go back and forth, back and forth. . . .

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
just date a bootylicious dancer

and spend the next however many months flat on your back with a stupid a$$ grin, saying,"Nah it's alright honey,you drive":

·
Registered
727 Posts
i saw her new (i think?) video with wyclef jean the other day and she looks pretty smokin' in that one too. that girl does dances in her vids that spears/aguilera woulda been WAY too shy to do.
Problem is, Shakira is eye candy.....and last time I checked, candy doesn't sing.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
I think you mean "los huesos son" ... but I agree complete. The bony Hollywood look is ewwwww....

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
yes, sorry I suk at typing

and the B is so frickin close to the H. didn't even look at it to check.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
atpjunkie said:
and the B is so frickin close to the H. didn't even look at it to check.

I cannot be one to cast aspersions at typos in posts. My particular weakness is using homonyms (there their they're where wear etc.)

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
well as a graphic designer

I get clients sometimes wanting me to type their copy. I try to tell them, at my rate you could save a heap of $ by paying someone else to do it who is actually trained in the craft.

·
Quiet, daddy's drinking
5,887 Posts
You pegged it.

atpjunkie said:
is she's got some meat on dem bones.

Los Buesos es para los perros, El Carne is para el hombre.

now I'm no huge fan of her vocals either

'too twitchy, prehensile ass thing"

son you sound like a boob man and have absoluetely NO IDEA what you are missing

I guess I do prefer boobs but I do like a good butt same as the next man, her's just never keeps still. It's like a seperate creature attached to her backside. Although I guess that's when she's not in a video it doesn't keep jumping around like that. Also right on as to having a real figure and not one of those skeletal lolly pop headed things that pass for good looking in Hollywood

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
We booty fans

refer to that as independent rear suspension.

Boobs are fun to look at and okay to squeeze and stuff but that sort of action will make you see the face of God.

I hope you aren't married yet as this is one slice of life no man should ever miss.

it'll change yer freakin life.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
atpjunkie said:

Boobs are fun to look at and okay to squeeze and stuff but that sort of action will make you see the face of God.

I hope you aren't married yet as this is one slice of life no man should ever miss.

Amen!

I'd sure as hell hit it.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Can I get an A-Men brother.

Ya'll know what I'm talkin' about.
After experiencing such you are pretty much ready to sign on the dotted line to anything.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
atpjunkie said:

i love you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts