Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
I like the mesh and the attention to detail like the zipper protector. Good looking stuff!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the mesh and the attention to detail like the zipper protector. Good looking stuff!!!

Thanks for your positive feedback ! Indeed we did want to get into the nitty-gritty details to make sure our kit is made functional on top of the design.

Registered
What I wrote was a real question, and it happens about every hour or so on a ride. I expect an answer!

Registered
What I wrote was a real question, and it happens about every hour or so on a ride. I expect an answer!
It鈥檚 a bib short and jersey? It鈥檚 the same as any other bib? You do the weird thing where you take off your jersey with the 30 lbs of crap on the pockets, and you remove the suspender straps and let it go??

Registered
It looks like its one piece in a lot of the pictures. If your going to come up with something, at least improve it, not just make it look .... prerty'er. .... and ask for a handout.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It鈥檚 a bib short and jersey? It鈥檚 the same as any other bib? You do the weird thing where you take off your jersey with the 30 lbs of crap on the pockets, and you remove the suspender straps and let it go??

Yeah of course its a two piece bib and jersey not a one piece tri suit

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It looks like its one piece in a lot of the pictures. If your going to come up with something, at least improve it, not just make it look .... prerty'er. .... and ask for a handout.
Yeah no it's actually a two piece kit :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Exactly 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can see the bib straps in most of the pictures right?

Registered
The major factor will be the final price. If it goes well, you will have to deal with knock-off design sellers shortly.

just launched on Kickstarter
Did you by any chance do one for pedals that's supposedly the fastest on / off? :unsure:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes, they are crystal clear. Plus the mesh is see through... so of course... you can see the bibs.

I do like the mesh. Hard to find a good lightweight breathing summer jersey.
Thanks for your feedback. Yeah, it does really feel lightweight and is very breathable for hot summer rides !

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The major factor will be the final price. If it goes well, you will have to deal with knock-off design sellers shortly.

Did you by any chance do one for pedals that's supposedly the fastest on / off? :unsure:
Yeah we really tried to offer a competitive price at 72 拢/ full kit at the early bird discount and 64 拢/kit if you pre-order two. Let's hope the knock-off don't come to fast but theank you for the heads up 馃槈

1 - 20 of 21 Posts