Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
paul sherwen commented on many of the posts in this forum today, boonan is killing me, cyclist level of education. Or is it just coinsidence?

·
It's in the game!
2,060 Posts
I believe they do read.

slowdave said:
paul sherwen commented on many of the posts in this forum today, boonan is killing me, cyclist level of education. Or is it just coinsidence?
Last year after alot of people were complaining about Bob Rolls sideburns he shaved them by the next day.

I believe they read all that they can just to pick up bits of information or different angles to help them do their job. It's their job to know what's going on.

·
gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
if anyone at OLN is reading these forums, then it's interns or PAs who are taking down info, and passing it along.

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
32,323 Posts
slowdave said:
Paul----

I'll break up with my girlfriend ASAP, so long as you promise to go out with me.

In advance payment, I'll give you myprized 16 ton weight, as well as Sniper Kitty, that I was letting francois borrow

PS-I'll even thow in thismonkey holding a copyof the Venezuelan Constitution to demonstratemyseriousness/commitment

let me know ASAP

~smooches

~1201

·
Registered
45 Posts
twiggy said:
ha ha I was thinking about writing in to ask if Bob realizes that its pronounced 'de' not 'day' in Tour de France
I read somewhere that Bob's French is actually quite good (he did live & race there for a bunch of years) and he intentionally mispronounces "de" as he knows it bugs people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.