Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be very, very afraid. She JUST might be the gurl of yer dreams. Or.......she could change totally after she gets "commitment" and like that, etc etc. There. How's that fer bein helpful?

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
dresses nice. drives a hot rod. works a good job. i've seen her hizzy, it's an hour or less from my crizzy, it's freakin' spotless. was mopping my kitchen floor yesterday. don't bother her that i'm goin' out with the boys tomorrow nite, and we're gonna ** ** *** ***** *** and it involves lots of ***** ****** ****. she has tatooos, etc etc.

so wtf am i missin' out on?

jeebus.

i don't think i'm ready for this.

somebody save me.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
That pic of Angelina may be the hottest face shot I have ever seen. She is stellar.

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
5,349 Posts
Blondie's Cool, J

haiku d'etat said:
dresses nice. drives a hot rod. works a good job. i've seen her hizzy, it's an hour or less from my crizzy, it's freakin' spotless. was mopping my kitchen floor yesterday. don't bother her that i'm goin' out with the boys tomorrow nite, and we're gonna ** ** *** ***** *** and it involves lots of ***** ****** ****. she has tatooos, etc etc.

so wtf am i missin' out on?

jeebus.

i don't think i'm ready for this.

somebody save me.
But that car ain't a hotrod. Nice car, just not a "hotrod."

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
lemonlime said:
But that car ain't a hotrod. Nice car, just not a "hotrod."
You are right there lemonlime, it is 2 cylinders short. But then again so is the J's. :p

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,404 Posts
That's funny, I had my nails done tonight also. Finished my workout, and when I got out of the shower I cut all of my toenails. ( I think that I got all the pieces into the garbage can-- Maybe not.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts