Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm helping a friend out by building him a new set of wheels on Shimano 105 hubs (the older, 9sp ones). He's a strong and heavy guy, about 260 lb or so, so I've decided on Velocity Deep V 36 hole rims, brass nipples, and 14/15 spokes laced 3X. I have the hubs and rims on the way, but haven't been able to find the hub diameter or offset online.

Do you guys have a suggestions on a site that would have the measurements so that I can order the spokes? Or have any of you have the numbers handy? I've tried google, here, and the shimano site but haven't had any luck.

·
NeoRetroGrouch
6,493 Posts
chemguy said:
I'm helping a friend out by building him a new set of wheels on Shimano 105 hubs (the older, 9sp ones). He's a strong and heavy guy, about 260 lb or so, so I've decided on Velocity Deep V 36 hole rims, brass nipples, and 14/15 spokes laced 3X. I have the hubs and rims on the way, but haven't been able to find the hub diameter or offset online.

Do you guys have a suggestions on a site that would have the measurements so that I can order the spokes? Or have any of you have the numbers handy? I've tried google, here, and the shimano site but haven't had any luck.
Try spocalc.xls - TF

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/rinard/spocalc.htm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.