Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned forever.....or not
24,573 Posts
You can't get parts like that. You can get "wear parts" like pulleys, but not "crash parts".

·
Does it matter?
760 Posts
I got an inner plate for my Ultegra 6500 RD by the LBS ordering it for me from Shimano, It was about $8, couldn't find it online. I printed out the techdoc form the Shimano sites where it had the diagram of the RD and the part numbers associated with it.

·
Banned
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
same here couldnt find it online so I called my LBS & they ordered it for me ,,I got the der. off ebay the seller wasnt honest about the description , I got it for $62,, it had non dura ace pulleys & the cage was silver&not black& worn inside from chain rub,its probably from ultegra & it was bent causing the chain to ride off the pulley & keep skippin ,I straightened it to specs now its workin but Im gonna put the OE cage on ,I should give the seller negative feedback ,obviously he sold it cause he didnt know how to fix it,

·
Matnlely Dregaend
5,051 Posts
Can't you get a NEW Dura-ace rear derailleur from PBK for $100? Seems like an aweful lot of work and $ for a used part... any significantly worn bike component is worth about $10 in my book.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.