Features include an adaptable closure for various instep heights and ankle shapes (click to enlarge).
Shimano has rolled out a limited edition version of its premium road shoe, the SH-R321. The eye-catching SH-R321B will be offered in small numbers and be worn by sponsored riders at the upcoming Tour de France.
Features include an electric blue Surround upper that uses Teijin AVAIL 100 and increased Custom Fit material for improved fit. The Dynalast sole features Shimano's stiffest layup for better pedaling effort transfer. The SH-R321B, which are heat moldable, will be available for sale in mid June. MSRP is $380.
SH-R321B key features:
- Limited Edition Shimano Blue
- New Surround upper offers snug fit
- New Custom Fit materials in instep and arch support
- Adaptable closure for various instep heights and ankle shapes
- New Teijin AVAIL 100 upper material
- Offered 38-48 in whole sizes, 40-46 in half sizes
- E widths available in whole sizes 42-48
- Weight for a size 40 pair is 489g
For more information visit bike.shimano.com.