Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a pair of the Dura Ace "Lance" pedals and I'm getting a sqeak when I ride.
I'm going to put a liitle bit of Triflow on the cleats and see if that works or not. Is anyone else out there having the same problem ?? Let me know if you've solved the problem.

·
EuroCrash
478 Posts
Here's what I've done

Early on I had the same problem with squeaking and tried with lubes etc. - didn't work.
Over time I've found that I can keep them squeak free by keeping them dry and clean and making sure that the cleat is centered in the float range, I reckon that much of the noise early on came from the cleat being poorly adjusted for my Chaplin feet.

SS

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
52-16SS said:
Early on I had the same problem with squeaking and tried with lubes etc. - didn't work.
Over time I've found that I can keep them squeak free by keeping them dry and clean and making sure that the cleat is centered in the float range, I reckon that much of the noise early on came from the cleat being poorly adjusted for my Chaplin feet.

SS

Thanks for the info on the Dura Ace pedals.

Stew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.